Sometimes the shaft of the double suction pump will be dirty after it is used for a period of time. At this time, we need to clean it, but how should we clean it? Now let's take a look.
1. When disassembling and inspecting the bearing of the middle-opening pump, the appearance record should be made by photography and other methods. In addition, it is necessary to confirm the amount of residual lubricant and sample the lubricant before cleaning the bearing.
2. The cleaning of bearings is divided into roughing and cleaning, and the metal grid can be placed at the bottom of the container in use.
3. When roughing, use brush to remove grease or adhesives in oil. If the bearings are rotated in oil, the rolling surface will be damaged by foreign bodies.
4. When cleaning, the bearings should be rotated slowly in oil, and carefully.
5. Normally used detergents are neutral non-aqueous diesel oil or kerosene. Temperature alkali liquor is also used when necessary. No matter which cleaning agent is used, it should be filtered regularly to keep it clean.
6. Immediately after cleaning, coat the bearing of the double suction pump with anti-rust oil or anti-rust grease.